This is easily among the worst movies I have seen in the past years and here is why:
- Captain Marvel talks and behaves like a condescending, arrogant, spoilt brat and is extremely unlikable
- Brie Larson's acting is terrible
- The jokes are cheesy, embarrassingly stupid and forced
- The plot is clumsily told and unfolds way too slow
- character development done with the most throw-up worthy cliché platitudes
- Way too much long, unproductive, uninteresting, boring talk.
- The power levels are not proportionate
- The Action feels like a bad spyaction movie from the late 80ies or at best early 90ies
- Questionable moral standards where a kid tells her mother that going on a suicide mission is what will make her feel proud of her
Review by nilsurban-50399 from the Internet Movie Database.